All our physiotherapists are fully qualified, registered with the Healthcare Professions Council (HCPC) and members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP). This means they are governed by a professional code of conduct and all their treatment is covered by professional liability insurance. All physiotherapists have been trained by Brian in his assessment and treatment techniques.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of clinical practice. Our Chartered Physiotherapists keep up to date with the latest techniques through attending postgraduate training courses. You can therefore be sure that all our physiotherapists have the correct level of up to date training in order to provide you with the most effective treatment.
Brian Simpson MCSP DSA (CSP)
- Brian qualified in 1967 and mainly worked in orthopaedics in the NHS in London
- He went on to work in professional football with Ipswich Town and was also physiotherapist to the England Youth football team
- In 1977 he left professional football to concentrate on his private practice
- The same year he did his post-graduate training in Wiesbaden, West Germany in the theory, application and efficacy of Pulsed Magnetic Field Therapy.
- Brian has gained an international reputation working with sports men and women with high speed trauma injuries and fractures
- Brian is an Extended Scope Practitioner which means that he is able to administer cortisone injections and carry out aspirations which enables him to achieve excellent results
- Brian is also qualified in Western Acupuncture techniques
- In 2010 Brian lectured for PhysioFirst on the Treatment of Delayed and Non-Union Fractures
- Brian has had 3 articles published in professional journals
- Brian is also a Medico-Legal Expert in Sports Injuries and Orthopaedics
- Brian has recently been awarded a Distinguished Service Award of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. This award recognises Brian’s contribution and outstanding service to the Society for excellence in an area of service to the benefit of others over a minimum ten year period
Pamela Simpson MCSP
- Specialises in Manual Handling and Ergonomics and is a Medico-Legal Expert in this field
- Qualified in 1980, Pam is a director of the clinic
- Pam is a world recognised authority on manual handling and lectures worldwide on the subject
- She delivers courses for Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists in the risk management of complex patient handling issues and also carries out ergonomic work station assessments and advises on injury management in the workplace
- Pam was chapter author in ‘The Guide to The Handling of People- A Systems Approach’, which was published in 2011- her chapter was entitled Training Strategies
- Pam is the author of many expert reports, both regarding long term manual handling needs, and cases of personal injury as a result of an alleged manual handling incident Please visit Pam’s website- www.pamelaroseconsultants.co.uk for more information.