1) Do I need to bring anything with me for treatment?
- If you have any x-rays or scans please bring these along with you.
- Your physiotherapist will ask you if you need to bring anything specific to your treatment.
- You may bring with you shorts and a vest for treatment if you wish.
2) Is there a waiting list for treatment?
- No, we can often see patients within 24-48 hours of their enquiry.
3) How long is a treatment session?
- Your initial treatment will range between 45 minutes and 1 hour
- Follow up treatment sessions tend to be around 45 minutes, but if a longer time is required, there is no additional cost.
4) Do I have to see my GP before I come for treatment?
- Unless you are going through your private medical insurance, there is no need to see your GP before you come, just give us a call
5) How many treatments will I need?
- This will depend upon your diagnosis. Your physiotherapist will discuss this with you at your initial assessment and give you a guide as to how many treatments would be beneficial to you- we do NOT see you more than is necessary
6) What sort of conditions do you treat?
- We treat all conditions relating to soft tissue, bones and joints If you are unsure about whether we can treat your problem, please call us- we are here to help you
7) Can I use my medical insurance?
- We deal with most major insurance companies and you would need to notify them prior to attending treatment in order for them to authorise your claim
- You will need to supply us with this authorisation and number and we will send the bill to your insurance company directly
- Dependent upon the insurance company and your individual policy, you may be liable to pay an excess or a proportion of the treatment fee if your insurance company does not meet this in full
8) If you live abroad!
- (USA, Poland, Ireland, Holland, Croatia etc), Please contact the clinic to discuss available appointments before booking flight/boat tickets.